Saturday, May 5, 2018

Everything grows with love

Hello and Happy Saturday!
I'm back to share a little floral number using ....
This card has been on my mind for awhile .  I started off by cutting up my deepest sympathy stamp. I very carefully cut around the sentiment and created two stamps.  You can also tape off the sentiment while inking to preserve the stamp.  
I stamped a square piece of paper multiple times  to give a garden look to the card. Then stamped a bunch of flowers on some white cardstock and fussy cutting them.
I inked up the fussy flowers and once my background was coloured up with Copic Markers, distress inks and stamped sentiment the flowers were glued into place. 
I used an old sewing machine for my sewing stitches, added twine to my base  and pop dotted my panel into place. 
Follow the High Hopes blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration for the month of May.  Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

No comments:

Post a Comment